Enjoy RM5 rebate at Publika ! You can now shop and dine at Publika with GrabPay Credits, and earn up to 20x points with every RM1 you spend. GrabPay more, and get more rewards!
That’s not all.
From 1 Nov 2018 to 31 Jan 2019, you’ll get RM5 rebate on your bill (min. spend of RM30) at selected merchants in Publika when you pay with GrabPay Credits. Enjoy up to 1 transaction per user, per store.
List of participating merchants:
YY Gift, Antipodean Cafe Publika, Bangle Publika, Baskin Robbins Publika, Ben’s General Food Store by BIG Publika, Cabana Acai Bar, Chocolate Cafe Jalan Dutamas 1, Claire Organics Publika, Coffee Societe, Coffee Stain Kuala Lumpur, Tealive Publika, Pak Omar Nasi Lemak Kukus, Fahrenheit 600, Gindaco Publika, llaollao Publika, Maglifestyle Publika, Mereka Makerspace, Mii 2 Noodles Kuala Lumpur, Moo Cow Publika, My Bliss Clinic, Pan & Tamper, Plan B Publika, Playground The Cafe, Real Penang, Reds Revenge Publika, Sui Sui, The Red Beanbag, Ben’s by BIG Publika, Positive Emporium, S.Wine Publika, At Cut Above Studio, Baby Be Dazzled Enterprise.
Terms and conditions:
- RM5 rebate is valid for from 1 November 2018 to 31 January 2019,
- RM5 rebate is valid on min RM30 purchase in single receipt with GrabPay Credits at the selected merchant stores.
- Upon successful payment with all criterias met, RM5 GrabPay Credits will be credited back to users account as a RM5 GrabPay Credits reward under “My Rewards”.
- The rebate reward voucher is valid for 30 days from issuance date.
- Limited to ONE (1) x RM5 off per participating store per customer during campaign duration.
- Offer is not exchangeable for cash or replacements.
- Grab reserves the right to alter, extend or terminate the promotion and change or amend the terms and condition a its sole discretion at any time without prior notice. In case of any disputes directly or indirectly arising from the promotion, the decision of Grab shall be final.
- This terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Malaysia and any dispute arising out of or in connection with promotion shall be referred to the exclusive jurisdiction of courts of Malaysia.