Pizza Hut’s Set Jimat Meal Promotion 2017
Pizza Hut Malaysia is introducing the new Pizza Hut’s Set Jimat Meal promo from price RM15 and onwards for limited time deal nationwide.
- Meal for 1 is RM15
- Meal for 2 is RM30 ~ RM40
- Meal for 4 is RM60 ~ RM80
Terms and conditions :
- All prices or charges are subject to 10% service charge & 6% GST where applicable.
- Servings featured are for illustration purposes only. Combo and price may vary according to location.
- Should any discrepancy occur in published price, the pricing at restaurant point of purchase is deemed final.
- Promotion is valid while stocks last.
- Management reserves the right to change and / or remove items from menu without prior notice.
- Delivery operating hours vary depending on store location.
In Wichita, brothers Frank and Dan Carney opened the first Pizza Hut restaurant on June 15, 1958. They had been approached by the owner of a small building who wanted a nice neighbourhood business, and had read the Post’s article about pizza. The Carneys borrowed $600 from their mother, located John Bender, an airman from McConnell Air Force Base who had worked as a pizza cook, purchased some secondhand equipment and were ready for business. The first night, they gave away pizza to interest potential customers.
Many people ask how Pizza Hut got its name. When the Carneys were setting up that first restaurant, the building has a sign with room for just nine characters. They wanted to use “pizza” in the name, which left room for a word with only three characters. A family member suggested the building looked like a hut….and Pizza Hut was born.