Pizza Hut New Xtreme Pizza Menu Promotion
Pizza Hut Malaysia has introduced their new Xtreme Pizza for available for limited time period nationwide !
A la carte – RM32.50 (Regular) / RM42.50 (Large)
Xtreme Hut’s Delight Meal 1 (2 – 3 pax) – RM39.00
Xtreme Hut’s Delight Meal 2 (4 – 5 pax) – RM69.00
Big Xtreme Box – RM49.90
Xtreme Regular Big Double Box – RM40.80
Xtreme Large Big Double Box – RM59.90
4 toppings in 1 Xtreme Pizza with 2 cheeses and Cheddar crust finish.
For a limited time only.
Terms and conditions :
- All prices or charges are subject to 10% service charge & 6% GST where applicable. Servings featured are for illustration purposes only.
- Combo and price may vary according to location.
- Should any discrepancy occur in published price, the pricing at restaurant point of purchase is deemed final. Promotion is valid while stocks last.
- Management reserves the right to change and / or remove items from menu without prior notice.
- Delivery operating hours vary depending on store location.
In Wichita, brothers Frank and Dan Carney opened the first Pizza Hut restaurant on June 15, 1958. They had been approached by the owner of a small building who wanted a nice neighbourhood business, and had read the Post’s article about pizza. The Carneys borrowed $600 from their mother, located John Bender, an airman from McConnell Air Force Base who had worked as a pizza cook, purchased some secondhand equipment and were ready for business. The first night, they gave away pizza to interest potential customers.