This Baucar Ganda-Ganda is for My Lotus’s members only. Members enjoy up to RM8 cash voucher with My Lotus’s used at any Lotus’s check-out counter.
Terms & Conditions for Cash Voucher
- Cash voucher is issued at Lotus’s check-out counters and will be printed together with the purchase receipt at any Lotus’s Store Malaysia and Lotus’s Online Shopping.
- The cash voucher issuance period is starting on:
- 20 October – 2 November 2022
- 24 November – 7 December 2022
- Each member is required to use his/her own My Lotus’s and meet the minimum purchase requirement, which is as below in a single receipt to receive ONE (1) RM2 cash voucher, maximum FOUR (4) RM2 cash vouchers each member.
|1||Min. Spend RM30, get RM2|
|2||Min. Spend RM60, get RM2+RM2|
|3||Min. Spend RM100, get RM2+RM2+RM2|
|4||Min. Spend RM130, get RM2+RM2+RM2+RM2|
- Each member will receive maximum FOUR (4) RM2 cash voucher during the issuance period.
- 24 October 2022, with RM130 spend in a single transaction à Get FOUR (4) RM2 cash vouchers, total RM8.
- 25 October 2022, with RM30/RM60/RM100/RM130 or any amount spend in a single transaction à No cash voucher.
- 24 October 2022, with RM30 spend in a single transaction à Get ONE (1) RM2 cash voucher.
- 24 October 2022, with RM60 spend in a single transaction à Get ONE (1) RM2 cash voucher.
- 26 October 2022, with RM130 spend in a single transaction à Get TWO (2) RM2 cash vouchers.
- 27 October 2022, with RM30/RM60/RM100/RM130 or any amount spend in a single transaction à No cash voucher.
*Maximum FOUR (4) RM2 cash voucher for each member within the issuance period.
- If a member has spent the minimum required in a single receipt (for example spent RM60) and has received his/her cash voucher (2 piece of RM2 cash vouchers), the following spend that the member made which met the minimum requirement of RM130, the member will only receive the remaining TWO (2) RM2 cash vouchers as the member has received his/her vouchers in the earlier transaction. The maximum cash vouchers that a member will get is FOUR (4) RM2 cash vouchers.
- Customers who registered as new member within the issuance period will receive the cash voucher only during second transaction.
- The voucher will be printed on receipt and at the same time issued in Lotus’s App in My Rewards (both are the same voucher with the same barcode). Member can only redeem ONCE via one of it, either provide the voucher attached on receipt or using the App.
- The cash voucher redemption period is starting on:
- 3 November – 16 November 2022
- 8 December – 21 December 2022
- New customers who registered during the issuance day will not receive the vouchers; they will be receiving the vouchers at least ONE DAY after their registration day.
Other Terms & Conditions:
- My Lotus’s discount voucher can be redeemed once only either with voucher printed on receipt or in app.
- This My Lotus’s discount voucher should only be redeemed during the date stated only.
- My Lotus’s discount voucher is not exchangeable for cash, not transferable and non-refundable.
- Purchase value must be equivalent to or higher than the value of voucher. If the purchase value is higher than the value of the voucher, then customer shall pay the difference. The voucher cannot be used in a purchase transaction if the purchase value is below the value of the voucher.
- My Lotus’s points will not be awarded for redemption of My Lotus’s discount vouchers.
- My Lotus’s discount vouchers can be used together with cash (legal tender), credit card or debit card but excludes purchase of any Gift Vouchers, reloads, at our food courts or at any outlets not operated by Lotus’s Malaysia.
- My Lotus’s discount vouchers have a validity period with expiry date clearly stated, beyond which they cannot be used or reissued.
- Copied, damaged or defaced discount vouchers will not be accepted nor replaced.