Check off your shopping list at Isetan and pay with GrabPay to enjoy a RM10 OFF your second purchase!
Spend a minimum of RM120 respectively on your first and second purchase (capped at 350 redemptions per month)!
Valid from 15 July – 31 Dec 2021 with GrabPay.
- Offer is valid from 15 July 2021 (12:00am) – 31 December 2021 (11.59pm).
- Offer is valid at Isetan KLCC foodmarket, Isetan the Japan Store the Market and Isetan 1 Utama Eat Paradise restaurants, until further notice.
- Offer is available for in-store purchase at cashier counter only via GrabPay Wallet.
- Users are required to spend a minimum of RM120 to qualify for the RM10 OFF discount.
- RM10 OFF discount can be utilized on user’s second transaction with a minimum spend of RM120 within 60 days from 1st visit.
- RM10 OFF discount will be auto-applied and reflected on user’s second transaction once cashier scans user’s GrabPay QR code.
- RM10 OFF discount is applicable at all Isetan stores except selected food counters which do not accept GrabPay.
- Offer is limited to ONE (1) in-store redemption per Grab account or per device throughout campaign period (Capped at 350 redemptions per month).
- Offer is based on a first come first served and while stocks last basis only.
- Grab and Merchant shall not be under any obligation to inform users, on any communication channels once the offer has been fully redeemed.
- Offer is not valid with any other vouchers, discounts, promotions in Isetan or GrabFood orders from the restaurants.
- Offer is not exchangeable for cash or replacements.
- Grab and Merchant reserves the right to alter, extend or terminate the promotion, or amend the terms and conditions at its sole discretion at any time without prior notice. In case of any disputes directly or indirectly arising from the promotion, the decision of Grab and Merchant shall be final.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Malaysia and any dispute arising out of or in connection with promotion shall be referred to the exclusive jurisdiction of courts of Malaysia.