Now, you can have fares deducted directly from your eWallet balance when you pass any of our participating tolls!
All you need to do is add your Touch n’ Go card details to your eWallet to enjoy our brand new PayDirect feature. No need for any more physical card top-ups; just do it anytime, anywhere through your eWallet!
Need another reason to do this? How about qualifying for 20% toll rebates just by adding your card? Do it now and check your app to see how many rebates you’ve earned.
The promo allows you to enjoy an instant 20 per cent rebate to your eWallet for a total of 10 toll trips. The maximum toll fare amount eligible is RM3, which means you can get a maximum of RM0.60 rebate per toll transaction. Apart from using your linked physical card to pay, this promo is also extended to Touch ‘n Go RFID users as well.
To increase your opportunity to enjoy more toll rebates, you can refer more friends to sign up for Touch ‘n Go eWallet. Each successful sign up will grant you 5x toll rebates and you can enjoy up to a maximum for 50x toll rebates with this promotion.
This Pay Direct feature is currently available on DUKE, LKSA and SMART Tunnel. Touch ‘n Go is working on extending this feature to cover all highway networks in the Klang Valley by end of this year.
Participating highways :
- Duta Ulu-Kelang Expressway (DUKE)
- LKSA Lebuhraya Kemuning – Shah Alam (LKSA)
- SMART Stormwater Management And Road Tunnel (SMART Tunnel)
Highways coming soon :
- Ampang (AKLEH)
- Besraya Expressway (BESRAYA)
- Cheras (GRANDSAGA)
- Damansara (LDP)
- Guthie Corridor Expressway (GCE)
- Kajang SILK
- KL KLK
- KL LATAR
- Maju Expressway (MEX)
- New Pantai Expressway (NPE)
- Shah Alam Expressway (KESAS)
Terms and conditions :
- The Toll Rebate Campaign (“the Campaign”) is organized by TNG Digital Sdn Bhd (1256651-M) (“TNG Digital”).
- The Campaign shall run from 21 February to 30 June 2019, both dates inclusive (“the Campaign Period”). During the Campaign Period, eligible users will earn 10 times eligibility for 20% rebate on toll transactions (“Toll Rebate”) when they add a Touch ‘n Go card or MyKad (“TNG Card”) into their Touch ‘n Go eWallet.
- Eligible Touch ‘n Go eWallet users can use their 10 times Toll Rebate eligibility when they pay tolls with their added TNG Card (Touch ‘n Go / SmartTAG lanes) at participating highways or RFID feature between 21 February to 31 July 2019 (“the Usage Period”).
- Users who reload their Touch ‘n Go eWallet using the complimentary TNG Reload Pin during the Campaign Period will not be eligible to earn the 10 times Toll Rebate eligibility.
- Existing users of the Touch ‘n Go eWallet who have added a TNG Card and/or are active RFID users prior to Campaign Period will be eligible to receive the 10 times rebate eligibility. Such users may check their eligibility at the My Toll Rebate under the TNG Card page on the Touch ‘n Go eWallet.
- This campaign shall only apply to toll transaction.