[11.11 exclusive] Get 1,500 GrabRewards with minimum MYR400 top-up with Citibank Card !
Offer starts on 11 Nov 2021, at 12am
Terms and conditions :
– Offer is valid on 11 Nov 2021 (“Campaign Period”). All transactions must be made within the Campaign Period to avail of the Promo.
– Offer is available to selected Grab users only. Users need to have their Citi card details saved in the Grab app for future payments. The promo is NOT valid for users who opt out of this.
– The offer entitles a Citi cardmember to 1,500 GrabRewards for the top-up of the GrabPay Wallet with a minimum top-up of MYR400, limited to the first 2,123 users, on a first-come, first-served basis.
– GrabRewards will be automatically awarded to eligible cardmembers’ Grab account within 5 working days. GrabRewards awarded can be viewed under “Points History” on the Grab app.
– GrabRewards earned from this campaign do not count towards tier upgrade, and no extensions of reward validity will be entertained.
– Offer is not exchangeable for cash, credit or other goods and services.
– Grab shall not be under any obligation to inform users, on any communication channels once the offer has been fully redeemed.
– Fraud, abuse or any unauthorized action relating to the card transaction and the participation in the offer.
– Citi and Grab reserve the right to modify any terms and conditions of the co-marketing activity without prior notification as well as the right to arbitrate any controversy that may occur as a result of this activity.
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Malaysia and any dispute arising out of or in connection with the offer shall be referred to the exclusive jurisdiction of courts of Malaysia.
– Citibank is not an agent of the merchant, their subsidiary or affiliate and makes no representation/warranties/endorsement as to the quality/merchantability/fitness of the goods and services provided (“Product”) and shall not be liable for any injury/loss/damages suffered from use of Product. Refer to the merchant for Product queries/issues.