GrabPay is a mobile app that allows users to pay for their orders very easily. The company has announced new promotions and incentives for new users. They have also coded a special promo code for all the newbies who are anxious to get their hands on this amazing app.
GrabPay is an award-winning mobile payment app with over 7 million customers in Southeast Asia. It helps you to pay for your orders at thousands of outlets, including restaurants, cafes, transportation providers, convenience stores and more. You can also use it as a digital wallet where you can store your cards and use them to make payments at any time through your smartphone or tablet.
Now you have more reasons to shop online with GrabPay!
Pay online for the first time today to enjoy offers exclusively for new users
Get 50% OFF your first online transaction with GrabPay
Use promo code: NEWGRABPAY
Valid from 1 – 31 Dec 2021.
Discount is capped at RM40 with no minimum spend.
- Offer is valid from 1 December 2021 (12:00am) – 31 December 2021 (11.59pm).
- Offer is valid for new users paying online for the first time with GrabPay.
- Offer is valid for 50% OFF, capped at RM40 with no minimum spend required.
- To apply the offer, users are to key in NEWGRABPAY at the GrabPay payment page OR tap on “Add Offers” to view all applicable promo codes and tap on “Use Now” to apply the offer.
- Offer is limited to ONE (1) redemption per user per device throughout the campaign period.
- Offer is limited to a total of 45,000 redemptions throughout the campaign period.
- Offer is based on a first come first served basis. The offer will cease once the redemptions have been fully awarded or at the expiration of the campaign period, whichever is earlier.
- Grab shall not be under any obligation to inform users, on any communication channels once the offer has been fully redeemed.
- Offer is not valid with any other discounts or promotions.
- Offer is not exchangeable for cash or replacements.
- Grab reserves the right to alter, extend or terminate the promotion, or amend the terms and condition at its sole discretion at any time without prior notice. In case of any disputes directly or indirectly arising from the promotion, the decision of Grab shall be final.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Malaysia and any dispute arising out of or in connection with promotion shall be referred to the exclusive jurisdiction of courts of Malaysia.