Grabpay is an online payment service provider. Their platform allows merchants to accept payments through their mobile app.
Just scan away with GrabPay to get free RM3 vouchers to use on your next transaction. It’s that easy!
How to get free RM3 vouchers in-stores?
*Users can get the RM3 vouchers at any GrabPay Preferred Merchants that has a GrabPay QR displayed or any DuitNow QR.
Full Terms and Conditions:
1. Offer is valid from 10 November 2021 (12.00am) – 28 February 2022 (11.59pm).
2. The RM3 OFF voucher will be awarded instantly once user scans a merchant’s QR code to pay as below:
– Preferred Merchants displaying a GrabPay QR code
– Merchants displaying other e-Wallets’ DuitNow QR codes
3. The awarded RM3 OFF voucher can be viewed under user’s “MyRewards”.
4. Users are required to spend a minimum of RM15 on a single transaction at any GrabPay Preferred Merchants that has a GrabPay QR displayed to use the RM3 OFF voucher.
5. Offer is limited to ONE (1) redemption per user per device daily
6. Offer is valid for THREE (3) redemptions per user per device for each month of the campaign period.
7. Offer is based on a first come first served and while stocks last basis only.
8. Grab shall not be under any obligation to inform users, on any communication channels once the offer has been fully redeemed.
9. Usage of the voucher is not valid with any other vouchers, discounts or promotions.
10. The awarded voucher is not exchangeable for cash or replacements.
11. The campaign will cease once cap have been fully awarded or at the expiration of the campaign period, whichever is earlier.
12. Grab reserves the right to alter, extend or terminate the promotion, or amend the terms and condition at its sole discretion at any time without prior notice. In case of any disputes directly or indirectly arising from the promotion, the decision of Grab shall be final.
13. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Malaysia and any dispute arising out of or in connection with promotion shall be referred to the exclusive jurisdiction of courts of Malaysia.