It’s going to be an amazing November for all GrabPay users! Our Mega Deals is from 1 Nov to 11 Nov, and it starts from as low as 11 sen. Yes, your eyes are fine. It’s really that low!
Purchase these deals on the Grab app now! All purchases will be placed in your My Rewards section.
1 week’s premium access
Buy 1, get 50% off the second item (except for brown sugar series and aurora series)
A RM11 Hermo voucher
RM5 off movie tickets (redeem at the counter)
1 side dish
1 full glue tempered glass screen protector
A RM11 ZALORA voucher
A RM11 Firefly voucher
A 20-page 6’x6’ Hardcover Simplebook
How to purchase the GrabPay Mega Deals.
- Select your preferred deals on the Grab app and tap on ‘Buy Now’.
- Slide to ‘Pay’.
- Find your purchased deals in the ‘My Rewards’ section.
- Tap on ‘Use Now’ to redeem.
Do note that each user can only purchase each deal once throughout the campaign period. Any deals purchased more than once will not be refunded.
Ready, set, go… cashless this month!
Terms and conditions:
- Offer is valid from 1 – 11 Nov 2019.
- Deals can only be purchased via Grab app using GrabPay Credits.
- Offer is based on a first come first served and while stock last basis only.
- Viu: Limited to the first 5,000 vouchers only
- The Alley: Limited to the first 10,000 vouchers only
- Hermo: Limited to the first 10,000 vouchers only
- MBO: Limited to the first 10,000 vouchers only
- myBurgerLab: Limited to the first 10,000 vouchers only
- ninjaz: Limited to the first 15,000 vouchers only
- Zalora: Limited to the first 15,000 vouchers only
- Firefly: Limited to the first 30,000 vouchers only
- Photobook: Limited to the first 50,000 vouchers only
- Deals is not exchangeable or refundable in cash or such replacement in part or full.
- Other terms and conditions may apply, please refer to individual promo code or voucher in app.
- Grab and our partners reserve the sole and absolute right to amend these terms and conditions at any time, without prior notice.
- Grab and our partner reserve the right to cancel or modify orders, or revoke the use of voucher codes, where the vouchers are used in the following circumstances: suspicious or fraudulent voucher use. voucher abuse, including voucher redeemed using multiple accounts or multiple checkouts associated with the same customer or a group of customers; and/or voucher used in bad faith (including resold voucher, or use of vouchers on orders made and intended for resale).
- Images used are for illustration purposes only.