Introducing GrabZone 1 Utama, our coolest pick-up and drop-off point ever!
Conveniently located at 1 Utama’s Highstreet Main Entrance and delightfully decorated with artwork from a local artist, it’s the perfect spot to chill while waiting for your Grab rides.
And from 11 October 2017 till 11 February 2018, you can also score RM10 OFF x 2 Grab rides to/from 1 Utama!
- Book a Grab ride to/from 1 Utama.
- Flash your Grab receipt at any 1 Utama Customer Service Centres or Concierge.
- Sign up for a 5-year ONECARD membership for only RM30.
- Two unique promo codes for the ride discounts to/from 1 Utama will be sent to you by SMS.
- Promo is valid until 11 February 2018;
- ONECARD membership new sign-up must be made within the promotion period the Grab ride was taken;
- User(s) must present their Grab receipt with trip to / from 1 Utama Shopping Centre within 11 Oct 2017 – 11 Feb 2018 and apply 5-year ONECARD membership at any Customer Service Centres or Concierge at 1 Utama Shopping Centre to be entitled for the promo;
- The contact number on the Grab receipt must be the same with the contact number provided by the ONECARD applicant as declared in the application form;
- Limited to the first 1,800 new sign-ups only;
- Only NEW 5-year paid membership (RM30) sign up is entitled for this promotion;
- Not applicable for FREE membership/ reapply / manual renewal/ Kids apps;
- This promotion is not applicable with any other ONECARD sign up promotion;
- ONECARD member will receive 2 unique promo codes via 1 SMS to their declared mobile number upon application;
- The validity of these promo codes are till 31 March 2018, find out more here.
From 11-12 Oct, 10am – 10pm, drop by the GrabZone 1 Utama and enjoy some free ice cream when you show us proof that you took a Grab ride to 1 Utama. Limited to the first 500 redemption daily.
Terms & Conditions:
The promo is organised by GrabCar Sdn Bhd (“the Organiser”) and is open to all Malaysian citizens, permanent residents residing in Malaysia and foreigners who are travelling or working in Malaysia. The following persons are not eligible to participate in the Campaign:
All employees (both permanent and fixed term contract) of the Organiser and their immediate family members.
By taking part in this campaign, you have indicated that you have read, understood and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions. You also acknowledge and agree to be legally bound by the terms and conditions below and decisions of the Organiser without limitation or qualification. You further agree that all decisions of the Organiser shall be final and conclusive.
The Campaign will run from 11 October 2017 until 11 February 2018 only. The Organiser reserves the sole and absolute right to alter or end the Campaign at any time prior to the expiry of the Campaign Period without giving any prior notice and no compensation in cash or in kind shall be given.
How To Enter:
Participants can enter the Campaign by downloading the Grab (MyTeksi) mobile application (iOS, Android and/or BlackBerry (Z10 or Q10 and above). Participants are required to include their name, mobile phone number and email address for further communication and verification purposes. Just go to ‘Profile’ to register and activate your Grab account.
The Organiser reserves the sole and absolute right to disqualify any participant or reject qualifying participants deemed ineligible (be it under these Terms & Conditions or has engaged in a conduct that the Organiser considers inappropriate or unacceptable).
General Terms & Limitation of Liability:
Grab reserves the sole and absolute right to withdraw, amend and/or alter any part of the whole terms and conditions in relation to this Campaign at any time without giving any prior notice to the Customers and the Customers agree to be bound by those changes.
Grab’s decisions in any matter in relations to the Campaign shall be final and conclusive.
Grab shall not be liable for any claims by the Customers or third-party claims or loses of any nature, including but not limited to, loss of profits, punitive, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages or for other damages and any related claims of any nature, including direct, indirect, third-part, consequential or other damages resulting from or in connection with this Campaign.