This 9 September 2017, we’re bringing back Grab Durian for the third time.
And in honour of the annual pursuit durian fans go through to score this fragrant feast and the success of KL2017, we’re proud to introduce – The Durian Games 2017.
This year, we’re bringing this pungent prize to more cities around the country, and rewarding our most loyal passengers with a way to enjoy D24 Durian (worth RM90 each) from as low as 1 GrabRewards point!
Where can you get your #GrabDurian?
Klang Valley, Penang Island, Johor Bahru, Kuantan, Kota Kinabalu and Kuching.
- Step 1 : GrabRewards members can utilise your points to redeem a #GrabDurian.
- 1 GrabRewards point for Platinum members.
- 200 GrabRewards points for Gold, Silver, and normal members.
- Step 2 : Look for #GrabDurian in the GrabRewards catalogue. Tap “Purchase” and confirm. Take note of the promo code and tap on Use Now.
- Step 3 : Back to the homepage, key in the promo code. (Even if you are redeeming the #GrabDurian using your GrabRewards points, remember to select GrabPay as payment option. Fret not, you will not be charged if you redeem using GrabRewards points)
- OR : You can also choose to pay RM30 per booking using GrabPay (credit/debit card).
- Step 4 : Whether it’s with GrabRewards points or GrabPay, use the special #GrabDurian icon in the Grab app to book your durian. Make sure to key in the same delivery location as the Pick-up and Drop-off points.
Get ahead in the Durian Games with these pro tips:
- For a higher chance of getting a #GrabDurian, make your bookings in a hotspot area. Find out you nearest hotspot location below.
- The more Grab rides you take, the more GrabReward points you’ll have to use for FREE #GrabDurian. RM1 = 5 points for cash payments and RM1 = 10 points with GrabPay (credit/debit card) payments. So start booking today!
|Kuala Lumpur (Ampang, Wangsa Maju, Pudu, Bukit Bintang, Chow Kit, Sentul, Old Klang Road, Taman Desa)|
|Mont Kiara (Desa Sri Hartamas, Solaris Mont Kiara, Bukit Kiara, Bukit Damansara)|
|Damansara (Bandar Utama, Damansara Utama, TTDI, Mutiara Damansara, Kota Damansara)|
|Cheras (Taman Connaught, Bandar Tun Razak, Taman Jaya)|
|Bukit Jalil (Sri Petaling, Bukit Jalil, Puchong)|
|Bangsar (Bangsar Baru, Bukit Bandaraya, Lucky Garden)|
|Subang Jaya(USJ, Bandar Sunway)|
|Petaling Jaya (Sea Park, Section 14, SS2, Taman Paramount, Kelana Jaya)|
|Georgetown/ Dato Keramat/ Jelutong|
|Bayan Baru/ Bayan Lepas/ Sungai Dua|
|Gurney/ Tanjung Bungah/ Tanjung Tokong|
|Johor Bahru Town Area/ Larkin/ Majidee|
|Kempas/ Tampoi/ BBU/ Sutera & Bukit Indah|
|Mount Austin & Desa Tebrau|
|Kota Kinabalu Town Area|
|Petrajaya / Kuching Waterfront & Samarahan|
|Airport / BDC / Tabuan/ MJC / Batu Kawa|
- This promotion is only valid for Grab users in Klang Valley, Johor Bahru, Penang Island, Kuantan, Kota Kinabalu and Kuching.
- This promotion is valid on 9 September 2017 only from 11am – 7pm
- #GrabDurian can be redeemed using GrabRewards points or purchased using Credit/Debit card via GrabPay.
- Valid for bookings under the #GrabDurian icon only.
- The #GrabDurian is in limited supply, so promotion is based on first come first serve basis.
- Each Grab account is only allowed one (1) #GrabDurian redemption using GrabRewards
- Durian size may vary for each delivery and passengers are not allowed to select the durian when it is delivered.
- Valid for new/existing users.
- Payment method must be via credit card or debit card only, when applicable.
- Each successful booking (not using GrabRewards redemption) will be charged RM30 to your registered credit card or debit card.
- GrabRewards points from unsuccessful redemptions will be refunded to the passengers.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Terms and Conditions
“#GrabDurian” Promotion (“the Campaign”) is organised by Grab (“the Organiser”) and is open to all Malaysian citizens, permanent residents residing in Malaysia and foreigners who are travelling or working in Malaysia. The following persons are not eligible to participate in the Campaign:
- All employees (both permanent and fixed term contract) of the Organiser and their immediate family members.
By taking part in this campaign, you have indicated that you have read, understood and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions. You also acknowledge and agree to be legally bound by the terms and conditions below and decisions of the Organiser without limitation or qualification. You further agree that all decisions of the Organiser shall be final and conclusive.
The Campaign will run on 9 September 2017 (“the Campaign Period”). The Organiser reserves the sole and absolute right to alter or end the Campaign at any time prior to the expiry of the Campaign Period without giving any prior notice and no compensation in cash or in kind shall be given.
How To Enter:
Participants can enter the Campaign by downloading Grab’s mobile application (iOS, Android). Participants are required to include their name, mobile phone number and email address for further communication and verification purposes. Just go to ‘Profile’ to register and activate your Grab account.
The Organiser reserves the sole and absolute right to disqualify any participant or reject qualifying participants deemed ineligible (be it under these Terms & Conditions or has engaged in a conduct that the Organiser considers inappropriate or unacceptable).
General Terms & Limitation of Liability:
Grab reserves the sole and absolute right to withdraw, amend and/or alter any part of the whole terms and conditions in relation to this Campaign at any time without giving any prior notice to the Customers and the Customers agree to be bound by those changes.
- Grab’s decisions in any matter in relations to the Campaign shall be final and conclusive.
- Grab shall not be liable for any claims by the Customers or third-party claims or losses of any nature, including but not limited to, loss of profits, punitive, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages or for other damages and any related claims of any nature, including direct, indirect, third-party, consequential or other damages resulting from or in connection with this Campaign.