Purchase your favourite food and beverages from Starbucks and get RM10 OFF your second visit when you spend a minimum of RM100!
Valid from 1 July – 31 July 2021 with GrabPay.
How to redeem RM10 OFF your second payment at Starbucks:
- On the homepage, tap on the crown icon to go to your GrabRewards catalogue.
- Tap on “My Rewards” to view all rewards.
- Tap on “View” on your Starbucks reward.
- Select “Use Now”.
- Store cashier will then input a 4-Digit pin to verify the voucher usage.
- Reward claimed successfully!
Terms and conditions :
- Offer is valid from 1 July 2021 (12:00am) – 31 July 2021 (11.59pm).
- Offer is valid at any Starbucks outlet EXCEPT Starbucks Sunway Lagoon.
- Offer is available for in-store purchase at cashier counters only via GrabPay Wallet.
- Users are required to spend a minimum of RM100 on the first transaction in order to be issued the second purchase voucher.
- The RM10 OFF voucher will be credited into user’s “My Rewards” once a successful transaction meeting all requirements is made and will expire on 31 July 2021 once credited.
- Voucher must be presented to the cashier before any payment is made. The store cashier will then input a 4-Digit pin to verify usage of the voucher and apply the RM10 discount.
- Offer is limited to the first 10,000 redemptions only from 1 July 2021 – 31 July 2021.
- Offer is based on a first come first served and while stocks last basis only. Grab shall not be under any obligations to inform users, on any communication channels once the offer has been fully redeemed.
- Offer is not valid with any other vouchers, discounts or promotions.
- Offer is not exchangeable for cash or replacements.
- Grab reserves the right to alter, extend or terminate the promotion, or amend the terms and conditions at its sole discretion at any time without prior notice. In case of any disputes directly or indirectly arising from the promotion, the decision of Grab shall be final.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Malaysia and any dispute arising out of or in connection with promotion shall be referred to the exclusive jurisdiction of courts of Malaysia.