Lotus’s supermarket Malaysia is offering a 10% rebate (minimum spend of RM100) when customers use GrabPay to pay for their groceries.
The rebate is limited to 20,000 redemptions and is valid for 2 redemptions per user throughout.
This offer is a great way to save money on your next purchase of groceries at Lotus’s!
- Valid from 10 Mar 2022 – 18 May 2022
- Minimum spend: RM100
- Limited to 20,000 redemptions
- TWO(2) redemptions per user throughout the campaign
1. Offer is valid from 10 March 2022 (12.00am) – 18 May 2022 (11.59pm).
2. GrabPay users are eligible for a “RM10 rebate” in your “My Rewards” when you spend a minimum of RM100 on a single receipt via GrabPay Wallet.
3. The offer of “RM10 rebate” is limited to a total of 20,000 redemptions throughout the campaign period.
4. Offer is valid for TWO(2) redemptions per user per device throughout the campaign period with a maximum of ONE(1) redemption per day.
5. The “RM10 rebate” will be awarded instantly with a minimum transaction of RM100 with GrabPay at all outlets of Lotus’s; The rebate can be found under “My Rewards”. Rebate must be redeemed by clicking “use now” under “My Rewards” 30 days from the date of issuance.
6. The campaign will cease once all redemptions have been fully awarded or at the expiration of the campaign period, whichever is earlier.
7. Offer is based on a first come first served and while stocks last basis only.
8. Grab and Lotus’s shall not be under any obligation to inform users, on any communication channels once the offer has been fully redeemed.
9. Offer is only available for Lotus’s physical store purchases at cashier counter only via GrabPay Wallet; offer is not applicable for online or GrabMart purchases.
10. Offer is not exchangeable for cash or replacements.
11. Offer is not valid with any other voucher, discount or promotion.
12. Grab and Lotus’s reserves the right to alter, extend or terminate the promotion, or amend the terms and conditions at its sole discretion at any time without prior notice. In case of any disputes directly or indirectly arising from the promotion, the decision of Grab and Lotus’s shall be final.
13. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Malaysia and any dispute arising out of or in connection with promotion shall be referred to the exclusive jurisdiction of courts of Malaysia.
14. This rebate is non-transferable to any party.