ExpiredFree The Battleship Island Movie Screening Giveaway
This event is brought to you by iflix and tvN Movies.
Get your popcorn bucket ready, lay back and wait for the curtains to roll! Watch cinema flicks under the stars at Lot 10’s Cinema Paradiso at the Rooftop.
Catch “The Battleship Island” starring Hwang Jung-min, So Ji-sub and Song Joong-Ki at Lot 10 Cinema Paradiso for FREE on 13th & 14th April, 8pm!*
Kindly show your iflix account upon entry.
1. “The Battleship Island” movie screening is on 13 & 14 April 2018.
2. Movie screening starts at 8pm sharp.
3. No ticket purchase is necessary. Just show us your iflix account upon entry. If you don’t have an iflix account, you may sign up for a free 30-days trial via iflix’s app or webpage with Google, Facebook, or email and password.
4. No RSVP required. Seating is on a first-come, first-served basis and subject to capacity.
5. Every patron will sit on a picnic-style yoga mat that is provided at the event. Free seating allocation is given – i.e. patrons are to choose their own seats.
6. The movie has an age classification of PG-13. Children aged 13 years and below (including babies & toddlers) must be accompanied by an adult parent/guardian.
7. As an outdoor event, Cinema Paradiso – Rooftop Under the Stars is subject to prevailing weather conditions. Screening will be cancelled if weather conditions present a danger at Lot 10 Rooftop at screening time.
8. Please note that Malaysia’s weather conditions can change rapidly and cancellations may occur at short notice. In the unlikely event that a screening is cancelled at the Lot 10 Rooftop, the screening will be organized at the Basketball Court located at Level 3.
9. Every patron is required to register entry at the Lot 10 Rooftop.
10. Upon registration, every patron is entitled to one (1) complimentary Strongbow Apple Ciders voucher. Beverage redeemable at the Strongbow Apple Ciders’ booth 7.30pm onwards. The voucher is eligible for non-Muslims aged 21 and above only.
While stocks last. Enjoy responsibly. Limited to one (1) redemption per person.
11. Outside foods and beverages are not allowed during the screening. Food and beverage will be sold during the event.
12. Strictly no animals are allowed during the screening.
13. Lot 10 Management will not be held responsible for any loss or damage of items belonging to the patrons at the event.
14. Lot 10 Management’s decision is final in all matters relating to the event.
15. It is a condition precedent for patron in the registration that all patrons consent to the public disclosure of their photos, name, NRIC/passport number and other such details as may be necessary in connection with the event. Please note that Lot 10 makes it a priority to keep secure the personal data of eligible participants pursuant to the statutory requirements of the Personal Data Protection Act 2010.