FREE H&M Discount Coupons Giveaways Aug 2017
This 18–20 August, from 11am–3pm, score two H&M 15% OFF vouchers per bag of garments – no matter the type, textile, condition, or brand – when you book a FREE pick-up to recycle your unwanted clothes.
It’s the perfect excuse to refresh your wardrobe. Here’s how:
- Tap on the Ride Selection Bar and choose the special H&M icon.
- Enter your Pick-up location (Available in the Klang Valley, Penang, and Johor Bahru only).
- Select the following nearest participating H&M store as your Drop-off location:
- H&M 1 Utama (Klang Valley)
- H&M Sunway Pyramid (Klang Valley)
- H&M Avenue K (Klang Valley)
- H&M Gurney Paragon (Penang)
- H&M Tebrau City (Johor Bahru)
- Tap on Book. Hand over your bag of unwanted garments to the driver to receive the vouchers.
Don’t let fashion go to waste! Recycle your clothes with H&M and Grab today!
Find out more about H&M’s year-long garment recycling programme here.
Terms and conditions apply:
- Valid 18–20 August 2017, from 11am–3pm, using Cash or GrabPay (credit/debit card) but you will not be charged (FREE DELIVERY)
- The special icon will only appear in the app from 11am – 3pm (18 – 20 August 2017) in Klang Valley, Johor Bahru and Penang only
- Valid for bookings made with Pick-up/Drop-off points within the special H&M campaign coverage areas in the Klang Valley, Penang, and Johor only
- Drop-off location must be one of the H&M outlet stated above
- H&M accepts any form of garments/textiles of any condition or brand
- Passengers are not allowed a ride to the outlets or to any other location during the delivery. Only bags of the unwanted garments are allowed in the ride
- Two (2) vouchers (15% off one H&M item) will be given for every bag of unwanted garments donated
- Limited to 10 vouchers per customer per day
- Vouchers are applicable to 1 full-price H&M item of your choice at H&M Malaysia stores
- Vouchers are not applicable for online purchases
- A cancelled booking (either by passenger or driver) nullifies the promo entry
- All bookings must be made via the Grab mobile app
- Only applicable for GrabCar booked via the Grab x H&M special icon only
- Promotion will not be applicable for recycled mobile numbers that were previously registered with Grab or MyTeksi. Please contact our support hotline if you suspect that is the case
Terms & Conditions:
The promo is organised by GrabCar Sdn Bhd (“the Organiser”) and is open to all Malaysian citizens, permanent residents residing in Malaysia and foreigners who are travelling or working in Malaysia. The following persons are not eligible to participate in the Campaign:
All employees (both permanent and fixed term contract) of the Organiser and their immediate family members.
By taking part in this campaign, you have indicated that you have read, understood and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions. You also acknowledge and agree to be legally bound by the terms and conditions below and decisions of the Organiser without limitation or qualification. You further agree that all decisions of the Organiser shall be final and conclusive.
The Campaign will run on 18–20 August 2017, from 11am–3pm only. The Organiser reserves the sole and absolute right to alter or end the Campaign at any time prior to the expiry of the Campaign Period without giving any prior notice and no compensation in cash or in kind shall be given.
How To Enter:
Participants can enter the Campaign by downloading the Grab mobile application (iOS and Android ). Participants are required to include their name, mobile phone number and email address for further communication and verification purposes. Just go to ‘Profile’ to register and activate your Grab account.
The Organiser reserves the sole and absolute right to disqualify any participant or reject qualifying participants deemed ineligible (be it under these Terms & Conditions or has engaged in a conduct that the Organiser considers inappropriate or unacceptable).
General Terms & Limitation of Liability:
Grab reserves the sole and absolute right to withdraw, amend and/or alter any part of the whole terms and conditions in relation to this Campaign at any time without giving any prior notice to the Customers and the Customers agree to be bound by those changes.
- Grab’s decisions in any matter in relations to the Campaign shall be final and conclusive.
- Grab shall not be liable for any claims by the Customers or third-party claims or loses of any nature, including but not limited to, loss of profits, punitive, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages or for other damages and any related claims of any nature, including direct, indirect, third-part, consequential or other damages resulting from or in connection with this Campaign.