Promotional Period: 1 June 2019 – 31 Aug 2019
HOW TO REDEEM:
1. Tap on “Redeem” when ready to watch.
2. Tap on the Redemption Code to copy the voucher code.
3. Tap on “Visit the Website” to access Viu’s website.
4. Enter the Promotion Code in the menu “Redeem”.
5. Enjoy your privilege!
Terms & Conditions
1. Promotion is valid from 1 June 2019 – 31 August 2019.
2. Promotion is exclusive for Samsung Members users only.
3. This promotion is only valid in the Viu app or Viu Website https://www.viu.com/ and promo code must be entered to enjoy the privilege.
4. Total 1000 codes available, first come first serve.
5. Limited to ONE (1) redemption per user during the campaign period.
6. Offer is not valid for use in combination with any other on-going offers, promotions, discounts, vouchers and/or privilege cards.
7. No cash alternatives or refund will be offered in lieu of promotion entitlement.
8. Discount cannot be combined or accumulated.
9. Offer is not exchangeable for cash or replacements.
10. Samsung Malaysia Electronics (SME) Sdn Bhd (“Samsung”) shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) for personal injury when is suffered or sustained, as a result of accepting or using of the e-vouchers.
11. Samsung reserves the right to alter, extend or terminate the e-voucher and change or amend the terms and condition at its sole discretion at any time without prior notice. In case of any disputes directly or indirectly arising from the offer and/ or the e-voucher, the decision of Samsung shall be final.
12. By redeeming the e-voucher, Samsung Members user agrees to release and hold SME and its employees, officers, directors, shareholders, agents, representatives, parent companies affiliates, subsidiaries, licensees, advertising, promotion, and fulfilment agencies, and legal advisors, harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind in connection with the e-voucher redemption or resulting from acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the ticket, or from any gift-related activity, including without limitation, personal injury, death, and property damage, and claims based on publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy.
13. This terms and conditions shall be governed by laws of Malaysia and any dispute arising out of or in connection with this terms and conditions and this promotion shall be referred to the exclusive jurisdiction of court of Malaysia.