ExpiredCB&TL x MyDebit Free RM10 Voucher Promotion
The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf “Wave With MyDebit ATM Card, Get A RM10 Voucher for Your Next Purchase” [“Campaign”] is jointly organized by THE COFFEE BEAN & TEA LEAF (M) SDN BHD (Company No.: 441970H) (“the Organizer”) and PAYMENTS NETWORK MALAYSIA SDN BHD (836743-D) (“the Prize Sponsor”). This Campaign is open to all the Organizer’s customers who is the cardholders of Automated Teller Machine [“ATM”] card issued by participating banks that offered MyDebit in Malaysia [“the Customers”].
Campaign Period & Entry Criteria
This Campaign will commence from 0001hours, 1st September 2019 until 2359hours, 31st October 2019 (only valid on Wednesday, Thursday & Friday) or while stocks last whichever is earlier [“Campaign Period”]. Any redemption received beyond the Campaign Period will be rejected and deemed invalid.
Note: All payment/entries must be made using MyDebit ATM card via “Wave/ Contactless” transactions [“Transaction Slip”]. Only Transaction Slip that was dated within the Campaign Period will be deemed valid.
The Organizer reserves the right to amend, extend or terminate the Campaign including the Campaign Period at its sole and absolute discretion without prior notice.
Only purchases of RM40 (Ringgit Malaysia Fourty) and above in a single receipt at THE COFFEE BEAN & TEA LEAF outlets in Peninsular Malaysia using MyDebit ATM card via “Wave / Contactless” as mode of payment within the Campaign Period is eligible as valid entry for this Campaign.
For CIMB MyDebit card holders, spend a minimum of RM30 in a single receipt with CIMB MyDebit card via “Wave / Contactless” as mode of payment within the Campaign Period stand a chance to get RM10 Voucher (only valid on Friday)
RM10 Voucher is not exchangeable for cash. The Organizer shall be entitled to replace RM10 Voucher with other prize of the same value without prior notification at its sole and absolute discretion. The Organizer, its agencies, affiliates, sponsors and their representatives shall not be liable for any defects or misuse of the RM10 Voucher, claims, liabilities, losses or damages in connection with this Campaign.
8. Spend a minimum of RM40 in a single receipt with MyDebit Contactless (RM30 in a single receipt for CIMB MyDebit card holders, only valid on Friday) and stand a chance to get RM10 Voucher.
9. RM10 voucher is on first-come-first basis subject to availability during campaign period across all THE COFFEE BEAN & TEA LEAF outlets in Peninsular Malaysia, while stocks last.
10. Limited to one redemption per transaction.
11. Valid for purchases at all THE COFFEE BEAN & TEA LEAF outlets in Peninsular Malaysia.
12. Not valid with any other coupons, offers or promotions.
Rights of the Organizer
13. By participating in this Campaign, the Customers give their consent to the Organizer to publish and use their names, and images submitted to the Organizer for advertising, marketing, publicity and/or any other purpose, without any prior notice nor compensation to the Customers/Winner. Winner shall not be entitled to claim ownership or other forms of compensation on the materials.
14. The Organizer reserves the right to substitute the RM10 Voucher with other prizes of equal value without prior notice.
15. In addition to these Terms and Conditions, any other regulations or rules of the Campaign as stated at www.coffeebean.com.my or otherwise, shall also bind all Customers and their participation in this Campaign.
16. In the event of any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and any terms contained in any promotional materials for this Campaign, the terms contained at www.coffeebean.com.my shall prevail.
LIABILITY & RESPONSIBILITY
17. The Customers shall assume full liability and responsibility in any case for any liabilities, unexpected event, injuries, damages, claims or accidents (including death) due to their participation in this Campaign and/or redemption and/or use of the RM10 Voucher and agree to release the Organizer/Prize Sponsor and its agencies from any claim whatsoever for any injuries, accidents, loss of life nor loss of economy and others.
18. To the fullest extent permitted by law, in no event the Organizer/Prize Sponsor or any of its officer, employee, representative and / or agent (including, any third party agencies that deals with the Organizer for the purposes of this Campaign) be liable for any loss or damage (including loss of income, profits or goodwill or indirect damages, incidental, consequential, exemplary, punitive or special damages of any party including third parties) howsoever arising whether in contract, tort, negligence or otherwise in connection with this Campaign, although the Organizer has been advised of the possibility of such damages in advance, and all such damages that are expressly excluded.
19. By participating in this Campaign, the Customers agrees to comply with all the decisions made by the judges and agrees unconditionally to these Terms & Conditions of this Campaign and all decisions made by the Organizer.
20. All decisions made by the Organizer in connection with the Campaign are final, conclusive and binding.
21. In the event of any inconsistency between the Terms and Conditions in Bahasa Malaysia and English, the English version shall prevail.
22. These Terms and Conditions are governed by Malaysian laws and under the jurisdiction of the courts of Malaysia.