31% OFF Deliveries ! Celebrate Merdeka with airasia xpress. Use code [MERDEKA]
- What is airasia Xpress?
Airasia xpress is an on-demand parcel delivery service available on airasia, powered by Teleport.
- Where does airasia xpress deliver to?
Delivery is available within Klang Valley, Ipoh, Penang, Kota Bharu, Johor Bahru, Melaka and Kota Kinabalu.
- What are the operating hours of airasia xpress?
Operating hours are between 8am – 11pm.
- What are the sizes available for deliveries?
You can choose from these 3 sizes: Small (20cm x 20cm x 20cm), Medium( 30cm x 30cm x 30cm) and Large (50cm x 50cm x 50cm).
- How early in advance must the order be placed?
For instant delivery, orders can be placed up to 8pm every day.
For same-day delivery, anytime before 5pm.
For domestic delivery, up to 11.59pm for next day pick-up (between 10am – 6pm).
- What are the available payment methods for airasia xpress?
Payment can be made via credit card, debit card or online banking.
- How long does the refund process take?
It will take an estimated 5 to 7 working days, depending on the bank. Refunds would be credited via the initial payment method.
- Can I use Credit Account to pay?
No, we do not accept Credit Account at the moment.
- Can I redeem airasia points as my payment method?
No. However, stay tuned as this payment method would be available soon.
- Can I change the payment method once my order is confirmed?
No, payment method can’t be changed after your order is confirmed.
- I did not receive my parcel, but have been charged. What should I do?
Kindly head to our homepage at airasia.com. Click on ‘Chat with AVA’, select ‘Xpress’ and we will assist you accordingly.
- Can I collect airasia points with airasia xpress?
Yes, every RM2 spent is equivalent to 1 airasia point.