AirAsia-Citi Flight Bookings FREE RM50 AirAsia eGV Offer
- AirAsia-Citi cardmembers have to book flights from 4 June 2017 at 0:00 (+8 GMT) until 11 June 2017 at 23:59 (+8 GMT) for travels from 15 January 2018 until 28 August 2018.
- The first 100 daily bookings will be eligible to win the complimentary RM50 AirAsia Electronic Gift Voucher (eGV).
- A RM50 worth of AirAsia eGV sponsored by AirAsia will be fulfilled by AirAsia within 4 weeks after the offer ends. If there is any dispute or non-receipt of eGV, AirAsia-Citi cardmembers are require to contact AirAsia by 16 July 2017 at the latest to request an inquiry. N0o request for any inquiry will be entertained after 16 July 2017.
- All existing cardmembers of AirAsia-Citi Classic Master, AirAsia-Citi Gold Master, AirAsia-Citi VISA, and AirAsia-Citi Platinum VISA are eligible for this offer.
- Offer is applicable for all flights and bookings at www.airasia.com and the AirAsia Mobile App.
- AirAsia reserves the right to impose and/or change any conditions applicable to this offer with prior notice to any person.
- Other relevant Terms and Conditions at www.airasia.com applies to this offer.
What is Electronic Gift Voucher (eGV)?
Electronic Gift Voucher (eGV) is a credit-based voucher for guests to use towards paying for their tickets when making a booking at www.airasia.com.
2. How do I activate my eGV?
You will need to click on the voucher activation link which will be sent to you in a separate email seven (7) days after receiving your eGV.
3. How soon should I activate my eGV upon receiving the voucher activation link?
You will need to activate your voucher within fourteen (14) days after receiving the link.
4. What is the validity of my eGV once I have activated it?
You eGV will expire in ninety (90) days after the date of activation. Any eGV which remains unredeemed after the expiry date will become null and void.
5. How do I use my eGV to book a flight?
You may proceed to book your flight tickets on www.airasia.com. At the payment page, please select E-Gift Voucher as the preferred payment method and key in your eGV Number and the expiration date.
6. What do I do if my eGV value is lower or higher than my booking amount?
If the value of the eGV is lower than the total purchase amount, you will have the option to pay the difference by credit card/debit card/credit shell or by topping up with another eGV. A processing fee will be applied if payment is made via credit card or debit card.
If the value of eGV is higher than the total purchase amount, the remaining balance will be forfeited. No refund will be made for any unused balance.
7. How many eGVs can be used in one transaction?
You are allowed to redeem up to five (5) eGVs per transaction.
8. Can I redeem my eGV at airport ticket counters, sales offices, travel agents or through the AirAsia mobile app?
No. eGVs are only redeemable online at www.airasia.com.
9. Can I give my eGV to others?
eGVs are fully transferable and may be utilized by you family and/or friends.
10. Can eGVs be used to redeem add-ons only?
Yes. You can use your eGV just for the add-ons.
- E-Gift Voucher is available in Ringgit Malaysia (MYR), Indonesian Rupiah (IDR), Singapore Dollar (SGD), Chinese Yuan (CNY), Japanese Yen (JPY), Philippines Peso (PHP), Thai Baht (THB), US Dollar (USD), South Korean Won (KRW), Indian Rupee (INR), Hong Kong Dollar (HKD), Macao Pataca (MOP) and Australian Dollar (AUD).
- Redemption of E-Gift Voucher in a currency different from the currency it was issued will be subject to exchange rate fluctuations at the time of redemption.
- E-Gift Vouchers are redeemable online. E-Gift Vouchers cannot be redeemed at airport ticket counters or travel agents.
- E-Gift Vouchers are redeemable towards the initial electronic purchase of air travel wholly on flights operated by AirAsia Group and it is valid and applicable towards the purchase of the base air fare and other fees which may be attributed to such E-Gift Vouchers only.
- For online redemption, select the e-Gift Voucher tab at the Payment page and enter the E-Gift Voucher Number. An E-Gift Voucher Number is unique and can only be used once.
- If the value of the E-Gift Voucher is lower than the total purchase, you will have the option to pay the difference by credit card or debit card or credit shell or by topping it up with another E-Gift Voucher.
- If the value of E-Gift Voucher is higher than the total purchase, then the balance amount will be forfeited. No refund will be made for any unused balance.
- Up to five (5) E-Gift Vouchers may be used/redeemed in one (1) transaction.
- AirAsia shall not be responsible or liable for any damages incurred or suffered by you in the following circumstances: i. Your redemption and/or use of the E-Gift Voucher; ii. Undeliverable or not received E-Gift Voucher due to inaccurate delivery information; iii. Inability to use the E-Gift Voucher due to lost or misplaced password; or iv. Unauthorised use of the E-Gift Voucher by any person(s) not approved by you.
- E-Gift Voucher is valid until the expiry date stated on the E-Gift Voucher after which it shall become void. Notwithstanding the foregoing, E-Gift Voucher can be used to book for travel up to three-hundred-sixty-five (365) days from the issue date provided it is purchased within the aforementioned validity period.
- The expiry date of the voucher is based on Malaysia’s local time (GMT+8).
- The validity period of the E-Gift Voucher will not be extended.
- E-Gift voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or any other products in kind and is non-refundable.
- E-Gift Voucher is fully transferable and may be utilised by your family and/or friends, subjected to these Terms and Conditions.
- AirAsia has the right to reject any claims that do not conform to these Terms and Conditions.
- These Terms and Conditions will prevail over any inconsistent terms, conditions, provisions or representations contained in any other promotional materials regarding the E-Gift Voucher.
- AirAsia reserves the right at its absolute discretion to vary, delete or add to any of these Terms and Conditions and/or substitute or replace the E-Gift Voucher with another product or programme of equivalent value from time to time without any prior notice.
- By purchasing and utilising the E-Gift Voucher, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions as well as AirAsia’s Terms & Conditions of Carriage available at www.airasia.com
- For purposes of these Terms and Conditions “You” shall mean the beneficiary of the E-Gift Voucher and shall include both the purchaser and/or user of the E-Gift Voucher.
- You agree to hold harmless, defend and fully indemnify AirAsia from and against all losses (including loss of opportunity and consequential loss arising therewith), damages, expenses and all third party actions, proceedings, claims, demands, costs (including without prejudice to the generality of this provision, the legal cost of each other, personal injuries, death, loss or destruction of property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation), awards and damages that may arise as a result of the use purchase of this E-Gift Voucher.”
Related post : AirAsia FREE Seats 2018 here